Our kids programme is taken by our very own Rachael Hanna who has 10 years experience working with primary school age children.
We run on a Wednesday at 4.30pm for a 45 mins session for ages 5 to 11 years.
If you are looking for fitness, fun and a healthy environment for your child, look no further.
Research indicates that exercise is beneficial to cognitive function which means consistent adherence to the program can have a positive impact on children’s academic achievement.
* Brings in discipline to life
* Teaches self focus and determination to perform
* Builds self control
* Helps in coordination and interaction with peers
* Teaches respect and compassion
* Builds patience, perseverance and dedication
* Builds confidence and self belief
You can find us on social media on our CrossFit Coleraine Facebook page, instagram @cfcoleraine
Alternatively send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org